The “XBOX” code no longer works and is no longer advertised on the product. It’s still $240, but you don’t get the $40 credit anymore.
The “XBOX” code no longer works and is no longer advertised on the product. It’s still $240, but you don’t get the…
1-2 Switch and Super Mario Party are the only two games I can think of that took advantage of the portability in a gameplay way. There were modes in each of those games that required you to lay the console down flat on the floor.
I agree, but I think Nintendo didn’t initially want to do that out of fear of splitting the games in two sections, “portable-friendly” and “not portable-friendly”. If you want to really sell consumers on a gimmick, you need it to apply to every game. It’s why Xbox forced Kinect onto the XB1: they wanted games to use… Read more
Same. I believe the reports about a “Switch Pro” dev kit being sent to developers, only for there to be no “Switch Pro” in the end. If Sony and Microsoft couldn’t keep up with demand on their consoles, how would a simultaneous third console hope to keep up? Read more
Being honest, I only play Nintendo exclusives on Switch, because anything I could play on better hardware instead, I will. The portability factor really doesn’t do much of anything for me since I hardly ever travel. It sits in my dock 90% of the time, and the other 10% is plane rides or sitting on the couch farming… Read more
Which is a real shame because I really liked Windows Phone. Its only fault, IMO, was a hindered and lackluster storefront because they couldn’t convince anyone to develop for it. The UI was quick and snappy in a time when Android and iPhone just kept getting bloated. I still use a Windows Phone UI for my Android… Read more
Unlike previous games in the Pokémon mainline series, Scarlet and Violet have made fan-favorite Eevee pretty tricky to catch. Only popping up in a scant few tiny areas, and with very low spawn rates, trying to evolve the octet of Eeveelutions has never been harder. Read more
Securing exclusive franchises is a tactic as old as the industry itself. Sony’s entire business model in the PS1 era was to lock down exclusivity with former Nintendo and Sega partners to pull away major IPs like Final Fantasy and everything made by EA Sports. They’ve also directly aided with funding games to ensure… Read more
On release day, I stopped by my buddy’s Gamestop at the mall after work to pick up a copy. I figured it would be a quick in and out, like it always is. The mall here isn’t nearly as popular as it used to be, and most times that I stop by there are maybe 4-6 people in the store, half of them parents who are just… Read more
No, because of SFxTK and other games from the time (mostly Capcom). Western aides were pleading for Capcom to not put this information on the disc and instead just pay the fees to host larger scale content on the XBL/PSN marketplaces, but Capcom said, “What’s the worst that could happen?” Read more
That’s about what I figured. I’ll probably hunt for shinies of my favorites, level up until it’s boring, and wait for inevitable DLC.
I came down to the comments to say basically this, and you said it better than I would have. A+, no notes.