I’m sorry to hear the article hurt you. I just hope it wasn’t in the butt.
1. Once again, nothing requires fan theories. This doesn’t even make fucking sense, because a fan doesn’t decide what happened in a piece of entertainment, and a theory isn’t the same as an explanation you fucking moron.
2. It also doesn’t make any fucking sense because fan theories can’t exist until AFTER the product… Read more
I am definitely looking forward to the VII remake’s battle system. That will definitely be a different game from the original.
“And I played through the first 15 hours or so of XV and never once felt like I understood what I was doing”
I didn’t have that problem. I just didn’t find it fun. So I definitely don’t want the… Read more
“The rewards are irrelevant”
They’re subquests that are integral to experiencing the rest of the game.
“the gameplay loop featuring the Chocobos”
A gameplay loop about chocobos is not something that’s in any Final Fantasy game.
“HEAVEN FORBID Final Fantasy games feature any kind of resource management anymore”
Literally… Read more
“Sonic the Hedgehog is fine”
I take this to mean it’s pretty awful.
“all that stuff that deals with Chocobos amounts to very little”
The only way to get the most powerful aeons, weapons, and armor is through the subquests accessed by chocobos. You clearly don’t even know about this part of the game.
“there’s less thought put into preparation for travel”
Bro, you’re talking about a game… Read more
“There’s barely any interaction with chocobos.”
There are several items, and at least two separate sub-quests that are crucial to unlocking the most powerful items in the game, that require chocobos to access. What does this have to do with being streamlined?
“The save spheres HEAL you so you don’t need an inn or… Read more
“The other games with story issues in the series make you look up fan theories”
1. Every single piece of media fucking ever has fan theories.
2. No games make you look up fan theories. This doesn’t even make fucking sense, especially since the fan theories can’t exist until the games come out.
3. Nobody can understand… Read more
“Never did I say you were disagreeing”
Cool, I never said you said I was disagreeing.
“you took it into literal terms”
I can’t take it literally, because what you expressed is nonsense. I am pointing out to you that it’s nonsense. Hyperbole should at least be coherent.
“grammatical arts of work”
What the fuck is an art of… Read more