schutangclan
SchuTangClan
schutangclan
Monday 10:34PM
3

The entire industry needs to change, and change a lot. Permanently. 

Monday 10:32PM
4

15 years in the industry, here. Your management is failing you and your colleagues. They’re operating under an old paradigm, and failing to adjust to the new conditions. Scheduling, staffing, pay, benefits... they need to alter their perceptions about ALL of it. I understand you and your coworkers are bearing the Read more

Sunday 9:01PM
1

Her delivery is terrible. Like, painful to listen to. The info is fine, but the freshman on first day of speech class oratory is just...yikes.

Sunday 6:10PM
Save

My Grandfather was a WWII vet, and subsequently his children were introduced to SPAM post-war. My mom would make us spam-cheese (Kraft singles)-and pineapple sandwiches when we were growing up, as it was a comfort food memory for her. I’ve eaten it as an adult, and it’s pretty good. I think SPAM is very dependent on Read more

Sunday 5:31PM
Save

Publisher, but they pick good developer/studios to publish.

Sunday 1:52AM
3

Shadow Warrior, Ape Out, Serious Sam, Luftrausers, Downwell, Absolver... they actually publish some of the most original indie stuff available. They pick good stuff, but weird/innovative good stuff.

Friday 8:28PM
Save

“...it’s that he did so with an air of prenatural calm...This isn’t a common phrase (or even a word). “Preternatural” is the word I think you’re looking for. Read more

6/08/21 6:52PM
3

US and other Western scientists who had been in Wuhan at the lab sounded alarms about the insufficient safety protocols and lack of proper equipment and training a year or two before the outbreak. It’s documented.

6/04/21 6:57PM
1

I agree with 90% of what you posted. As for the remaining 10%, well there’s only one way to settle it... in the ring!!!!

6/03/21 4:23PM
Save

I’ve played every iteration since 2002. This version, and I say this a HUGE fan of the series, is stripped down from the last version- Final Showdown. They didn’t implement roll-back netcode, which to be honest didn’t turn out to be a big deal as the online performance is pretty good. They don’t have a quest mode, you Read more

6/02/21 8:31PM
7

Love it. C’mon Sega, answer the challenge. Not some half-effort remake, but a new entry, bring VF into the 2020s!!

6/01/21 5:28PM
1

Nah, belay that criticism. As a former service industry slave, I don’t care if he takes out ads in the paper showing his receipts. He should be commended for his empathy and generosity. I’ve seen too many far more wealthy people leave next to nothing (like 2%-5% or even zero). Three cheers for 85!