more Róisín than Man
roisinist
9/13/19
10:21 PM
36

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it!” - Upton Sinclair

9/13/19
10:01 PM
19

Modern, American crony capitalism has run out of ways to make more money. They’re already selling us damned near everything at 30,000% markup or higher, taking 99.99% of profit from every enterprise and leaving that 0.01% to feed the workers who actually make things and provide services.

9/13/19
9:49 PM
27

I, uh, hate to burst your bubble, here, but ‘communism’ belongs in your first parenthesis. It is precisely an economic system. It could not be more of an economic system. Its seminal book is titled: Das Kapital.

9/13/19
9:28 PM
358

I’m sure he, and the $250M deal he just signed, is really disappointed to learn you feel that way.

9/13/19
7:10 PM
185

Is telling your abusive husband that you're going on a two week trip to visit your parents and celebrate your pregnancy but then never coming back considered a prank? Because it felt like I was pranking him and it was definitely some of my best work.

9/13/19
6:53 PM
5

I bought a beautiful pair of suede sandals with moderately high heels. Not stilettos. To my petite horror, after about five steps my ability to walk in them failed. I can’t even describe what was happening. It was like my brain ceased sending signals to my feet. I’ve not worn them since.

9/13/19
6:43 PM
175

[Rudy’s] splurges—$7,131 on fountain pens and another $12,012 on cigars.

9/13/19
6:43 PM
52

But always remember that his first divorce was from his cousin. Who was also his wife. He was married to his cousin, who he knew was his cousin when they were first married.

9/13/19
4:22 PM
26

I don't know if that was the intention of that scene. A lot of the implication I'm getting from the trailers and the direction of the character is that we are seeing things from his perspective - and how reliable a narrator is Joker? How much of what we're seeing is reality, and how much is his own warped view writing

9/12/19
8:34 PM
25

He announced 10 families would receive one year of freedom bonds from his campaign, regardless of if he wins. He directed people to his site to submit their reason for why they deserve it.

9/12/19
2:38 PM
71

I like Joan, but this was an unnecessary way to cover this. 

9/12/19
2:20 PM
302

Hillary Clinton’s sense of humor is amazing and legendary. Of course she brings up her emails, and your positing that the world has moved on from them is simply incorrect. Trump, Fox and co still bring them up all the time. And if you think we’re all going to refrain from “but her emails...” comments for every moment

9/12/19
2:19 PM
198

Weird take, from the casual insinuation that her emails were anything but a nothingburger, to the strange tone that seems to insist as though Hillary owes it to all of us to fix the world. Dunno what you were going for with this, but it seems like you’re just griping about Clinton as an extant person.

9/12/19
2:17 PM
87

Has Joan Summers ever written an article criticizing people who deserve it? Did your Breitbart interview not go well? One America Network not returning your phone calls?

9/30/15
7:55 PM
13

A God-loving dude is asking me how there could have been a catastrophic event if we can’t prove it?