WayDude
mwake1
1 hr ago
Save

Well since Subaru won’t make a WRX hatch or a Crosstrek with acceptable power, I’d take it. Do it Hyundai!

1 hr ago
Save

too much clearance IMO, it looks better with a slight lift like this one;

5:16 PM
Save

Oh boy, I’m gonna get it for this but I sold my 18 Golf R for reasons, and bought a used 2016 Crosstrek that I would drive until my kid is 16 then it’s hers. But I am really liking it. It fits my life way better than the Golf, and while I miss the power and handling I don’t miss having to watch for cops everywhere I Read more

4:42 PM
Save

one on the right is a Ford, Ranger I guess, the other maybe some nissan mini van?

1:06 PM
Save

there’s seven, I thought the same but had to take a still and get a non blurry frame and it’s fro sure 7.

12:59 PM
Save

lol, took you all night long to write that. “Edgy” lol

10/15/19
8:41 PM
Save

My mom said I had to say sorry for making the ‘pathetic little man on the internet’ cry. So, sorry

10/15/19
6:24 PM
6

You wrote it, but she made it a thing. Someone toss a bone and then back to real life.

Also, I hear this quoted like it’s a good thing, as in the Sarah Silverman joke. “If you say you’re a diva but you’re not a opera singer, you’re just a cunt”

You’re not some cool 100% bitch, you’re just an asshole

10/15/19
6:17 PM
Save

Not true, I actually just bought a car and I specifically bought less car than I need. 90% of the time it’s just exactly the amount of car I need, for the other 10% I can rent a uhaul truck or something. 60% of the time its all the car I need 100% of the time.

10/15/19
6:10 PM
Save

Oh no, I meant Gary Glitter or the record company that bought the rights to the song. And I guess not Glitter either because he’s not profiting from this. Was it a poor choice by the director? Sure, maybe. That’s a complicated topic. But he’s not liable for any damages

10/15/19
6:07 PM
Save

Actually I’m 12. You got pnwd by a 12 year old, loser.  lol

10/15/19
1:19 PM
Save

Talking about Phillips idiot, maybe learn about reading comprehension or how to make a cogent point. But nice try. You get a ribbon. 

10/15/19
10:52 AM
Save

Even Brian drove a minivan eventually in the Fast and Furious movies. Although, when I first had a kid, I kept the Integra, really wasn’t that much of an issue unless you got more than one

10/15/19
10:42 AM
Save

Uh, yeah. He did. Everyone knows. You can’t be a player in Hollywood and not know the implications of the songs you choose. This isn’t some underground shit, this is common knowledge.
Outrage? Lol. But don’t let that get in the way of your ignorance, just go ahead and speak up about things about which you know Read more

10/15/19
10:38 AM
Save

I’m sorry after that last girl that had her legs go backwards on a landing I ain’t never watching gymnastics again