keviiinn
keviiinn!
keviiinn
Mar 28
1

People seem to think that the auto mechanic field is something that inherently men have an affinity for and women don't. But in reality, like 5% of men are mechanically inclined. The other 95% are just as clueless about machinery as any woman would be. You could just as easily sell blinker fluid to a vast majority of Read more

Sep 6 2019
Save

Have not read X-Men in probably over 10 years. Heard about this series and gave it a shot. This is really breathing new life into the X-Men world. I'm going to miss all of this when this all inevitably gets retconned.

Aug 21 2019
3

As ugly as the NASCAR Mustang is, the Supercars Mustang is the ugliest thing in racing history. 

Jul 2 2019
Save

I wish KD or LeBron or anyone would just come out and say it; Dolan is the reason they didn’t come. Dolan is the reason no one will ever come. Dolan is the reason KP wanted out. That would at least give me some shred of hope that we might contend again once Dolan dies.

May 15 2019
Save

If you’ve wanted to play this game for 22 years and haven’t, then any spoilers you read are on you. This isn't a movie that came out a week or two ago. It's 22 freaking years old. It's old enough to drink 

May 13 2019
1

Are you seriously complaining about spoilers for a game that came out in 1997? If you wanted to play this game for 22 years and still haven't, then any spoilers you read about are your fault.

May 13 2019
Save

As someone who didn’t really like Aeris and is a card-carrying member of Team Tifa, I have no problem living this again. I also hope we further flesh out how Aeris only liked Cloud for his resemblance to Zack. As a big Crisis Core fan, Zack and Aeris were clearly meant to be together, which, as we saw in Advent Read more

Mar 13 2019
2

Unlike most of the keyboard warriors on here, I would actually buy this car and buy it new. I have a family and I need something that has some power and is practical. That’s why I have a 2014 Forester XT. Yes it has a CVT, and no I’m not complaining about it because I’m fine with it. I don’t go on track days, I just Read more

Feb 7 2019
1

I used to get so excited for new Top Gear episodes back in the Final Gear torrenting days. Over time, the shows (TGUK, TG America, Grand Tour) have all gotten so old, repetitive, and even boring to me. The last time I remember being entertained by a car show, it was the old version of Top Gear USA with Tanner Faust Read more

Feb 4 2019
Save

What is considered “taking it easy?” My winter mornings are usually right at the freezing mark or right below. I start my car, idle for about 10 seconds, put it in Drive and accelerate as lightly as I can, which usually keeps me at around 2,500 rpm or below, since my car idles and revs higher when cold. Is that fine? 

Dec 22 2018
Save

It’s because the USDM 2.5L in the STI hasn’t really gotten any development, since it’s only used here. The JDM 2.0L is used everywhere else and gets much bigger power bumps.

Nov 18 2018
23

I first heard of Sophia earlier this year as someone climbing up the junior Formula ranks in Europe, and have been following her on social media. My heart sank when I saw this crash waking up this morning. At first, I thought she couldn’t have survived. Hope she can make a full recovery, but I’m thinking it’s going to Read more

Nov 6 2018
8

Nothing says Soviet like outlandishly bad Italian accents

Oct 19 2018
1

Where do you work because that sounds like a place I'd buy a car from

Sep 24 2018
1

I drive a 2014 Forester XT, and it seems like my kind are even less than the 5 percent claimed. I see tons of Foresters every day, but maybe another XT only once every few weeks. Read more

May 24 2018
Save

These things are cool as hell, but you simply cannot drive these in any urban areas, like someone said, you’ll get all the wrong attention from both sides of the law

Mar 14 2018
Save

I actually see one of these once every couple of days in the NYC metro area. I always think it’s an MKZ until I see the cool integrated-into-the-window-trim door handles.