DarkAdonisVyers
DarkAdonisVyers
DarkAdonisVyers
Jul 19 2019
1

I got got by my own misunderstanding of this horrible language!

It’s funny, I even knew there was some exception to the rule, which is why I said “effect is the noun (normally)“. But then I didn’t remember at all the specifics of when the rule was broken.  It’s cool, now I should have an easier time remembering.

*The Read more

Jul 19 2019
Save

Probably hard to sell a “Mirror Universe” show without being able to get back all the original actors. And even if they can, everyone is a lot older now, so the characters in these “Mirror Universe” shows would be both Mirror and also Older than what we know, which doesn’t work as well.

Now if you mean why don’t they Read more

Jul 19 2019
1

I think he’s right here. Affect is the verb, effect is the noun (normally). I.e. “To affect a change to the heat, add some ice to get the desired effect.”

Jul 15 2019
Save

In the images you can actually barely make it out, but it’s -Select and +Start

Jun 10 2019
Save

I think the PC port had 3 discs plus a demo disc for like Urban Chaos and something else on that demo disc. 

Mar 7 2019
Save

But... but I didn’t lie?  That legitimately is what happened to me.  Maybe it’s a setting on PS4's that I changed inadvertantly?  Maybe KH3 doesn’t do that during certain battles/sequences?  I’m honestly not sure, but I can promise you, it wasn’t a lie. 

Mar 4 2019
7

Fun fact - you can die! My controller died halfway through, I couldn’t find a charging cord, and Sora and the keyblades lost. Light was extinguished.

Then I charged my controller after my time-skip of a “retry” button and it was fine.

Wait, everytime we hit retry/continue in KH games, are we doing what canonically Read more

Feb 8 2019
Save

Can confirm Metroid Prime, my brother was showing it off to me a few months ago. 

Sep 27 2018
6

13. The Kickstarted Sequel - This is a game that either was kickstarted originally, or existed long ago and no longer has the backing of the original main company that funded it. As such, it hopes your nostalgia is enough to fuel their coffers until the product can come out and show you that yes, this is still worth Read more

Sep 7 2018
1

I mean, I get it, people like to make this point. But that’s just not how averages work. If you have 4 people with IQ 100 and one person IQ 10, your average IQ is now 410/5=82. More than half are above that.

I’m sorry, just a pet peeve I see a lot on the internet and want to correct a misconception that appears a Read more

Aug 30 2018
6

So my girlfriend is getting a PhD in communications, and her roommate a PhD in English - both have done various studies related to Fanfiction, in particular in relation to adding to or changing canon for fanfiction.

The moral of their papers (which obviously cannot be consulted as unequivocal truths) is that people of Read more

Aug 7 2018
Save

Whoa there sparky, I wasn’t trying to recommend they burn Etrian Odyssey to the ground. But for a side-series that is mostly Persona and partly EO, upping the production value to hit the Switch while losing some of the Etrian Odyssey mapping features (which were already dumbed down for PQ) would still be a net gain. Read more

Aug 6 2018
1

3DS being the PS2 of handhelds is the best thing I’ve ever heard.  It legitimately warms my heart a little to think of it that way.

Aug 6 2018
1

Honestly, with the larger screen of a switch, you could simply have a HUD where 70% of the screen (left side for arguments sake) is the First Person view, and the other 30% (right side for arguments sake) is taken up by Party health and Mini-Map. Add features for touch-map drawing when in portable mode and simple Read more

Aug 2 2018
Save

Through a variety of reasons, I actually have GCU through November 2020 at this point, so I got kinda lucky with that.  They’ll have to keep honoring the discount for a while longer.

Jul 23 2018
Save

I played this entire game without knowing you could hold R1 to dash.

I wept loudly after that.  But it made the 2nd playthrough for the platinum trophy a MUCH brisker pace!