As a musician who only dates musicians I can confirm we are The Worst.
I can see you at the theater now, living your Wildest Dreams...
Don’t know any of the Jackass guys personally but I lived in the West Chester area as a teenager and just wanted to say that area in general is haunted af.
There is an 85% chance that this is the work of a world class troll who noticed the game cameras one day. That’s a 15% chance that you need motion triggered flood lights, a razor wire perimeter, bullet proof Windows, and probably one or two continuously maned guard towers.
There’s a new commercial on Hulu for United Methodist Churches that says “Church can happen anywhere” ...that phrase really scares me for some reason...like I’m going to wake up in my house, go downstairs, and there’s church going on.... gives me the chills.
The "hot enough" thing drove me off the wall. People would come in and order their lattes at 190-200 degrees, MILK CURDLES AT 180 YOU NASTIES. Also, steaming it to much hotter than the typical "extra hot" setting makes the milk spit viciously and I'm not about to burn myself just so you can melt the lining of your…
Man nothing ruins an old racists day like being nice to someone. I work in a bakery in an area with a large middle eastern/indian population. Because of this, we have little displays for non-cracker ass holiday events like little eid al-fitr cakes and a nice spread for diwali. EVERYTIME while we get a slew of happy…
It is a crime that Shemar Moore is not included on this list, so I’m gifting him to the commentariat here. By far, the best combination of perfect head shape and man eyebrows on the planet. I rest my case, and I don’t even care that the picture is so huge.
Azealia Banks makes me....tired.
A Mighty Wind is so underrated. Just for the soundtrack alone.
I am naturally gross, so I looked it up, having missed your previous post. I was considerably relieved to see it involved plain old piercing rings as opposed to the ouchy mental picture I had conceived, which was a series of grommets set in the skin. It still looks painful to me, but not nearly as bad as I thought.
Agreed, Tate is #1.
im actually personally offended that tate is #2
nature is trying to tell you to eat normal bacon
When I lived in Florida I remember reading a story about a woman who visited a Seminole reservation with her kids and then had the gall to complain that the people living there weren’t in traditional costume. She couldn’t believe they weren’t all riding horses and wearing feathers and hunting buffalo, you know, like…
I had an internship at a zoo in undergrad, and there was a note left about me one time. I explained that horseshoe crabs were an ancient species and you could see their relatives, the trilobites, in fossils from the Cambrian period. The dad got all huffy and asked how I knew it was “millions of years”, and I responded…
“I lugged this archaic camera all the way out here and didn’t have one Kodiak moment!”