Flamingo83
mexican16
2/23/20
1:42 PM
42

If these Nazis were Muslim terrorists it would have been weeks worth of 24/7 news coverage with every single talking head screaming that the Muslim population needs to condemn these terrorists. But they are white so it was just one days worth of news. I was surprised it got the little attention it did. Read more

2/23/20
1:38 PM
51

Someone is going to say it so it might as well be me, “master race”.

2/20/20
3:14 PM
7

The man has a low cunning about him. Given how big of an attention whore that he is, I’m shocked he showed some restraint instead of his usual troll bullshit. Read more

2/20/20
2:52 PM
10

For real, Zerlina Maxwell talking about Bloomberg’s treatment of the Exonerated Five on her Sirius XM morning show was the moment I was like — that’s all I need to know about him. Read more

2/20/20
1:55 PM
26

As long as Bernie pays his taxes and treats employees like people, then I don’t care how many houses he has. Being a socialist does not mean having to live like a monk.

2/20/20
1:48 PM
25

Yeah - I don’t think Americans as a whole are resentful of people who are well-off, in general. It’s entirely another thing, though, when you start talking about ludicrously stupid levels of wealth. Bloomberg could spend Sanders’ entire net worth (and then some) with about as much thought as I give to buying a cup of Read more

2/20/20
1:03 PM
61

I think her going after Bloomberg mostly benefits Biden, especially going into SC and the other southern states on Super Tuesday. Biden has been leading in the polls there by like 30 points in some places, but Bloomberg siphoned off about half of that support when he entered the race. Those people could go back to Read more

2/20/20
12:51 PM
44

I know it would be asking a whole lot from an old white lady, but after that beatdown, if she had said, “Now we need Sandman Sims to come pull the mayor off stage”, she would have won the South Carolina primary right there.

2/20/20
12:40 PM
86

Is Bernie still in the lead? Definitely. There’s a good 30% of the Dem electorate that will ride with him all the way. But that still leaves ~70%. Read more

2/20/20
12:33 PM
42

Cause you know Mom bout to get it that ass and you can forget turning that game on. 😂😂 If you can't remember to take the chicken down then you cantc remember those moves on the game😂😂😂😂😫😫

2/20/20
12:23 PM
67

the only thing missing from the dragging that Bloomberg got was Sandman Sims coming out to give his ass the hook

2/20/20
12:21 PM
161

Bloomberg looked like a kid who forgot to unthaw the chicken and heard his mom’s keys jingle in the door when Warren read him for filth 😂😂😂

2/20/20
12:13 PM
86

Watching Warren verbally smack Bloomberg around made for great TV, that’s for sure. She clearly showed that the rumors of her campaign death were premature. Read more