dislexicmofo the Gray
dislexicmofo
10/8/19
9:30 AM
Save

I am squarely in their target demographic. Newer rider, first bike was sporty, want something a little more comfortable, own an electric car so no fear of the technology, hell I even have enough money to buy one. Read more

10/4/19
3:03 PM
Save

Did these come to the states with the cool flares or is this an import? I seem to recall this gen being much more boring, with the WD21 opathfinder having teh sexiest hips.

8/29/19
3:09 PM
9

The real answer is a Disco. Its a good thing they look cool because it will be broken in your driveway 90% of the time you own it, and the other 10% you wont drive it because it gets 11mpg on premium fuel.

5/9/19
1:32 PM
2

If you are *actually* going to go off-road, give in, buy a Jeep Cherokee and be done with it. There is no other platform out there than can get you as capable a vehicle for as little money. And I say this as a stubborn Land Rover Discovery owner, a previous WD21 Pathfinder owner, and an aspiring Toyota/Lexus owner.

1/1/19
2:19 PM
6

Its so weird that you have electrical issues after all of your “ingenuitive” electrical repairs. ;)

9/26/18
3:24 PM
Save

I call people out on this. After almost 20 years of golf TDI ownership stateside I just cant take it anymore. Christ, all I ask is for people to pay attention. Use your blinker, look where you’re going, AND DONT FUCKING TAKE THE ONLY DIESEL PUMP YOU PRICK.

9/19/18
3:16 PM
5

Assuming this doesn’t require any sort of rocket or advanced projectile it would likely be MUCH cheaper than a missile.