Yeah, it ain’t just Newberg. Oregon is 90% trash. The other 10% is tourists.
What’s crazy is that NO BLACK PEOPLE have any intention of doing this to white people. Black folks are just trying to get some better representation and job opportunities. And folks like this are out here losing their damn minds trying to play cowboy, all hopped up on racism and fascism thanks to their glorious dear… Read more
“White Hobbies” can never be wrong. /s
And they will be first in line (behind locked doors and with the shades drawn) to get a booster shot.
There’s a few in the GQP who are now realizing how badly this shit is blowing up in their faces and now they’re trying to pull a reverse-psychology to trick their followers into getting a vaccine:
Swap coffee for your tea, and I’m your sister for another mister.
I mean NDT pointed this shit out and people got salty at him but these dumb fuckers chose the thug life so...
The New Republican Party: We Survived!
One of the nasty little subplots of this whole crazy mess has been the demonization of healthcare workers and healthcare facilities. One of these QAnon antivaccine loons died recently in the Chicago area and her fellow wack jobs are promising “retribution” against the hospital. Read more
My morning ritual now includes making my morning tea and logging on to the internet to read stories about Republicans dying from COVID with a smile.
True. And now a Prentice will never become the Master.
The worst thing about this is that Rick Scott, DeSantis and the upper crust of the FLA GOP are all double (And knowing them, now triple) vaxxed, so while the idiots below them get sick, infect their families and close friends and die, they are unlikely too.
As Son Of Baldwin said: LET THEM FUCKING DIE. As he so brilliantly wrote the merciless have held sway over the merciful for far too long. If these people want to die fine who should we be to stand in their way. The only fucking problem is these mouth breathing chud fucks will take some of us with them. Read more
Same reason Nevada is getting slammed: those who are so basic as to want to go to Vegas or Hawaii during a pandemic tend to also be anti-mask, anti-vaxx assholes who live in a red county that is drenched in covid. They also have no problem lying about their vaccination status or test results. And even if they are… Read more
he hates the people they hate so they don’t see he hates them as well.
Too bad it only takes 51% to go for Trump so the other 49% have to suffer too.