afriendcalled_5
A Friend Called 5
afriendcalled_5
Nov 25
99

Articles like this highlight why I stick to single player games, almost exclusively.  Even if 90% of the people playing actually play the game correctly, that remaining 10% can sap the fun out of the entire experience.  Couple that with the toxic language and blaring music that I hear when I play online shooters, and Read more

Nov 22 2019
9

You can still have a meadow or moss and pull up the saplings. My issue is the type of grass that’s used in lawns. It’s green death. No flowers = no bugs. The only thing that likes lawns are earthworms and birds that eat those. You can pull up the saplings and have something else than lawn grass in your yard. Dry areas Read more

Nov 22 2019
7

I have to keep the front yard mowed to avoid catching shit from the HOA, but the back has about half the area where I just dump and spread the trimmings, leaves and fallen branches. Read more

Nov 22 2019
20

There’s a pretty significant movement toward more “natural” residential areas, these days. I know in my town the city has allowed people to plant native grasses, flowers and plants and their front yard.  And, of course, it’s not just good for nature, but cuts way down on maintenance.

Nov 22 2019
44

I hate lawns. They’re biologically dead areas, the grass doesn’t have flowers and is designed to suffocate all other plants that try to grow in the over-fertilized soil. No flowering plants means no bugs, no bugs means no birds. You might as well pave the whole area. I get that lawns are great in parks and such, but Read more

Oct 19 2019
24

But they were 3 years old, and it is apparently an open yard where randos could just walk by at any time. I wouldn’t leave 3 year olds by themselves in a closed in yard, let alone one that is open.

Oct 18 2019
35

I used to work for a facial plastic surgeon who spent most of his day fixing the giant holes in people faces where skin cancers were removed. The worst were when someone’s nose or eyelids were involved.

One lady I remember really well had been a Playboy model in her much younger years, at the beginning of the Read more

Oct 18 2019
12

When Bianca Del Rio looks more normal than you, it’s time to stop whatever it is you’re doing 

Oct 18 2019
32

I’m old enough myself to remember the bridge years between the cult of the sun, and the current discouragement against sun exposure. While I make jokes that my vampire lifestyle and obsession with SPF or 30 higher sunscreen at all times is the price I pay to avoid wrinkles; my avoidance of the sun is based in pure Read more

Oct 15 2019
137

Kanye famously overhauled Kim’s wardrobe when they first got together. He told her that her style was tacky, and he threw out her entire wardrobe while she cried. Then, he restocked her closet with what he liked and even dictated how her hair and makeup should look before she left the house. Read more

Oct 15 2019
50

He’s always been a control freak and egotist who doesn’t like people doing things he doesn’t have a say over and then throws a fit over it. Read more

Oct 15 2019
66

“...and just because you’re on a journey and transformation doesn’t mean I’m in the same spot with you.” Read more

Oct 15 2019
107

I’m getting really bad vibes from where Kanyes thinking seems to be headed. And I've seen enough patriarchal nonsense to last a lifetime. Kim, run girl and apply for sole custody