M0L0TOV
M0L0TOV
9/20/19
11:18 AM
7

I used AAA’s car buying service. I told them I wanted a red 2019 ND Miata RF-GTS with tan interior and a few of the other options and how much I was willing to pay and what loan terms I wanted. They found my car a few states away, trucked it to the dealer near me to install options, then drove it to my house. They

9/20/19
10:49 AM
6

I live close to the Carvana vending contraption in Houston, and have always wondered if you get to shake the machine when it jams?   You konw, like you do for a Snickers bar?

9/19/19
11:49 AM
14

Pretty sure they would just blame immigrants, foreigners, and young people anyway. 

9/19/19
11:44 AM
1

Their socialized health care will help string them along for a while. Once they burn through their retirement, they will ask to move in with their debt saddled children.  This is, of course, after they vote in people that will gut social security for people not already on it.  It is going to be the ultimate “I got

9/19/19
11:11 AM
28

A someone from Colorado, I’d be down for us to join them. Too bad there are too many cowtown fuckwit conservatives between us and them.

9/19/19
10:57 AM
31

We need a carbon tax NOW so that the baby boomers will have to pay SOMETHING before they die. It obviously won’t be enough to pay back the damage they did, but holy shit if they die and get away with it scot-free...

9/18/19
5:59 PM
8

I feel like I’m waiting to participate in the 80's movie slow clap.

9/18/19
5:29 PM
14

There’s a lot going on in this comment but the advice is solid for most people: when given the option, be a Camry.

9/18/19
10:00 AM
129

I don’t think that is right. It is not 29% of income, someone butchered the 29% factoid along the way. From what I’ve read other places, I think the statement is supposed to be along the lines of “The average American, with employer provided health insurance, pays 29% of the insurance premium; the other 71% is covered

9/18/19
9:58 AM
19

The assumption would be that the companies would still be taxed for the bulk of this medicare for all, and the individuals would have a better tax rate. It needs to happen regardless. The system is broken.

9/18/19
9:57 AM
126

Pssst, we are a very strong headed ‘millionaires in waiting’ type of people. No one wants to raise taxes for something to help them now when it could cost them a lot when they magically get really rich from all their bootstrap pulling.

9/18/19
9:49 AM
96

The average American worker spends 29% of their income on health insurance???

9/18/19
9:32 AM
4

At least the Pilot is a great family vehicle that’s high quality and bulletproof reliable.

9/17/19
5:14 PM
3

I had a 2001 SE myself, and totally agree. Great motor, very durable, easy to work on, pretty good driver for an SUV. It was really a great vehicle in every way.

9/17/19
5:01 PM
15

Traded in my 200,000 +miles Range Rover for a 40,ooo miles CPO 2001 Pathfinder LE about 13 years ago.

9/17/19
4:50 PM
24

theres a guy i park near daily who gets into his new maxima every day and revs it hard 2-3 times before driving out of his parking spot. He wears a backwards baseball cap. I assume he has poor credit. His car appears (and sounds) very stock. My disdain grows 

9/17/19
2:48 PM
13

Even if these “tic tacs” are straight from the Department of Defense then they’d still be saying that they’re unknown. When we have members of Congress being denied information on the topic then we know that the public has little chance for real accountability.