The Torque Truck and the SP4 will be trading wheels. Due to axle length, I just put them where they fit for now.
A little progress on the Torque Truck.
Almost ready for paint.
I had a productive “Motor Swap Monday”. I think it’s time to invest in needle files.
The rear doors will be altered, but it went together perfectly on the first attempt.
Of course it’s yellow.
I tried real hard to only work on ‘Murican cars yesterday. I failed. For some reason I just really wanted that little door back where it belonged.
The GT Fly.
My 959 has a few less details than the others. I ordered this guy last week. It came on a pristine card, with an immaculate blister. The paint is very thick, covering most of the details. But the Tampos!
I honestly have no idea where this is going. I’ll be attempting to make my own stepside bed, but if that doesn’t work...
Is the B-pillar in the wrong place? or is the roof too long?
Apparently this is the second time they’ve done these. First concept from 2013.
In honor of my first sick day in a long time, I decided to start the Magnum P.I. Ferrari 308.
I’ve been playing with this idea for a couple weeks, and feel like it’s about as good as it will get.
I wish MB hadn’t put a canoe on top of that sweet wagon. Now I have holes to fill and paint to match.
I’m not quite finished with my Thingy (I’ve renamed it Thingy). Like most of my projects it will probably take a month of slow decisions before I call it done.
I’m having a lot of fun with this Thing.
Paint stripper, paint thinner, nail polish remover, gasoline... Some cars don’t want to give up their paint. This Thing was one of those cars.