Done with : »
- The wallpaper from Wallpaper Bod.
- The Rainmeter system tweaking and monitoring tool for Windows.
- The Eker Lina Rainmeter Suite for most of the desktop widgets.
- The Corner Calendar utility for Rainmeter for the calendar in the bottom left.
- The Rocket Dock utility for windows for the right sidebar.
- The Soft Glass…
After seeing the recent Arch KDE desktop, I thought I'd showcase mine. The good thing is that you can do it with plasmoids that come natively to KDE. If you've used Linux any time in the past 10 years, you know what Virtual Desktops are. They're one of the most useful aspects of Linux and lots of people try to… »
I always like seeing the cool desktops on lifehacker, so I decided to make my own. I used a photo a friend of mine took and set up rainmeter. I decided to leave the taskbar visible for easy multitasking. However, to avoid it being obnoxious, I changed the color to black. »